Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Blind Society ~ Written March 13, 1999



 Blind Society ~Written March 13, 1999

I see your world with its blinding society that leads you to death. It shoves rot in your mouth and in turn gives you something good to eat.

I see the empty shelves it leaves behind. I will not leave you with trash in your hands. I see the chains hanging innocently from societies eyes. They keep you in line and whip your senses down too deep. I'll let you see free. You may have what I see, blindfolded, you take me by the hand.

I see it all in your good times and bad times. Truly you should know I have already spit my trash in your hands. Yet I let you have your eyes. Just for a small price though, you now feel me leading you by the hand as I unmask my blinded society.

No comments:

Post a Comment