Monday, February 10, 2014

Aura Sectioning your Body

Aura Sectioning your Body

I noticed today my Aura was yellow and green, the green stands healers, although I have read different things, and the yellow is for leadership. I took my aura picture just a few minutes ago and it is still yellow and green.

So I got to thinking, is my aura different in my hands? Or what about my eyes?


Earlier Today
Just a Few Minutes ago, 11:45PM



Here are the other aura pictures I took of my hands and eyes shortly after the last one at 11:45PM

 

Lefty - Magenta and Indago
Righty -Green and Yellow




Right eye (wrong side)
Left eye (right side)


 I was creating my Gamma Tools, if you read Section 7 of the Book of Storms, so the energy must leave through my left hand. I took an aura picture of my left hand before  and it was the same magenta and blue. We'll say my left hand deals while my right hand heals. Below is a link to the website that will show you the different aura colors and there meanings.

 

 http://healingandlove.com/2013/06/05/how-to-view-your-aura-from-a-picture-and-aura-color-meanings/

No comments:

Post a Comment