Thursday, February 27, 2014

Beauty and the Malevolent Beast


The Angel fell and lost his wings,
his moans of painful fire he sings.
The beauty left his face and fell,
it is no more with him in hell.
  He sees the beauty people bring,
he cringes as they laugh and sing.
"No More!" He screams. "I will not hear!"
"The painful sounds of love and cheer."
  "If I can't love, then I will hate,
their beauty will be mine to take."
"I'll take their hope and make it grim,
I'll laugh, and laugh and watch them sin."
  "Ill take a rose and make it piss,
just like the snake will bite and hiss."
"The mask of beauty they will see,
yet all the while, they'll follow me."
  "Just like the piper leads the rats,
I tell you, I wear many hats. I am
the bitch who loves to lie, or the
communist who loves to spy."
  "Religion I've tried to make my own,
and turn it to CONFUSION ZONE."
"The good I say will meet their match.
My minions fail? They'll feel my wrath!"
  "The Narcissist will love to mess with
Empaths, (ones that I detest).  They
are the ones I hate the most, they never
hate and barely boast."
  "Are they the ones I knew so well? The
ones that pushed me down to hell? He
knew that I could never be, so nice and
kind inside like he."
 "So here in hell I sit and wait, to watch
some fall, it is my fate. I once was beauty,
now I'm not, my face is death and nasty
rot."
  "Each one who falls, I get my feast, since
beauty is the malevolent beast."

No comments:

Post a Comment