Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stage two recap




  I noticed it is easier for me to focus and read after I have done some type of house work, I discovered the secret. I'm not done with stage two yet, but I like how it talks about how the conscious and unconscious mind  looks at a Christmas tree. This can also be how we view negative things, your house is messy and your conscious mind views it as a mess, when the subconscious sees the steps on how to clean it up step by step.

  I was diagnosed as ADD/ADHD, just as my mother was. I think a lot of Empaths are. But I successfully cleaned my kitchen yesterday. I wanted to post a free energy healing offer but I'm not sure if it is still being offered. It's for the 29th of this month and I am signed up. If you would like to go to the Empath Community and inquire about it, be my guest. You can find the link to their website through the Empath test.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment