Sunday, January 26, 2014

Generating Beta energy for a youthful appearence



                    Beta energy and generating beta energy, in case you have not read my posts about The Book of Storms, is actually psychokinesis. The seven Chakras are where this type of energy is received into the body. I received the ultimate compliment tonight that ANY 38 year old woman could possibly ask for. I saw a woman who is about 10 years younger than I am, or maybe even younger than that. I used to work with her and haven't seen her in a year. She told me I looked younger.

  I haven't done anything special today, but I will share with you what I have been doing for months now, I recite a chant everyday, every time I wash my face. I do this as I wash my face. I do not say it aloud, but if anyone wants to; be my guest.


  Every time I wash my face,
It takes away bad things in place,
It takes the aging negativity,
To bring forth youth God has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment