Friday, January 17, 2014

Dealing with Anxiety



        Empaths who don't feel  
   By don't, I mean some of us have learned a few tricks so we don't always have to feel our own emotions. I do think that self help tapes were the start of how I began to control my own emotions and how others effect me. But some things never change.

  Story, I worked at a Wal-mart store years after the self help, I  was upset by a woman who was a rude b**** and as she walked away, I told myself I couldn't do anything about it and THAT made me cry. Right there, cashiering, I cried, and I don't know about most Empaths, but I have tried my entire life to stop crying but nothing worked. At age 38 I am better about tearing up. At that point I got angry and cussed at the remaining customers.

  Now, I never get angry, at least not that often, but if I do get angry, that is how it will be. I would recommend that if you are an Empath, you need to learn how to give yourself permission to get mad. I know a man I would say is an Empath who is the same way about anger. Some Empaths I'm sure end up in unhealthy relationships where one person is always testing that anger button. One thing that I'm sure many of us try to do, is hold our emotions back. That will prove an impossibility time and time again, you must start to analyze how you feel, that way you are training your mind to process emotions through thought versus emotionally. It is a long process, but it does help. I know use both the left and right side of my brain equally. At least according to online tests.
  
       Anxiety self help courses
 I think any self help course that deals with anxiety will help with anger also. Because some of us don't get angry, at least we think we don't.  I have read that many Empaths get anxiety in large crowds of people. A self help course on anxiety will help. One more thing, if you are in a stressful situation, no amount of self help or thinking will stop emotional reactions, you must accept that.

No comments:

Post a Comment